These bins can be used for both small scale household projects and also for commercial clean ups. They are ideal to be used to dispose of bulky items and also for disposing heavy wastes. This bin has maximum limit of 4 tons. That means a lot of dry heavy waste can be disposed in these.
This bin is useful for:
- Trash removal from small-scale projects.
- Clean-up activities such as spring cleaning, renovating homes, or backyard clearing, emptying out garage, etc.
- Small-scale constructions, or when landscaping
- Disposing of heavy wastes items from commercial project clean-ups
These bins are used for light-weight wastes and also heavy wastes. The light-weight wastes are trash that has lower weight compared to their volume, while heavy wastes are ones which are heavier compared to their cubic meters. In these bins, you can throw away wastes such as general mixed weights and green wastes. Heavier wastes can also be placed in this bin.
Skip Bin Truck Delivery Requirements
- Need space that would comfortably fit a bin of 5.5m x 2.3m x 1.4m dimensions.
- Flat level surface
- Space clear of any overhanging obstructions such as trees, branches, etc.
What to put in it
- General Wastes
- Household wastes: boxes, furniture, cardboard, paper, clothes, kitchenware, bathroom wastes, etc.
- Commercial wastes: office furniture, stationary, etc.
- Appliances: fridge, washing machines, etc.
- Construction material (light): wood, wallpaper.
- Green Wastes
- Green wastes (light): leaves, foliage, garden clippings, twigs, etc.
- Wood: small branches, grass clipping, woodchips, bark, etc.
- Mixed Waste (Medium)
- Green waste (medium): foliage, clippings, twigs, shrubs, small branches, small trees
- Timber waste: floorboard, fences, gazebos, walls, etc.
- General wastes: clothes, boxes, paper, stationary, furniture, appliances, etc.
- Mixed Waste (Heavy)
- Concrete/Brick waste: rocks, tiles, bricks, etc.
- Soil: clean and dry soil
- Other wastes: green waste, timber waste, general waste that were over weight limits can be placed in this.
Not suitable for
- Wet/Dirty Soil
- Hazardous waste
- Food waste
We at “Aussie Bins” are committed to delivering the best waste disposal service. We aim to make hiring 12 cubic meters skip bins easy and affordable for everyone. When we come to you, we remove and efficiently dispose of your waste.
Different Councils have different rules regarding the placements of skip bins in public areas. So if you want to hire 12 cubic meters skip bin, call us and consult before choosing the size.